August 13–15, 2021 (See our latest announcement for more.)
Registration fee: $25
Readercon 31 will be all virtual. You'll be using:
- This website to view general information about the convention, including the complete schedule and digital program guide
- YouTube to view panels, talks, readings, performances, and events, via links shared in our members-only Discord server
- Discord to participate in Q&As, visit virtual fan tables, attend launch parties, chat in kaffeeklatsches, and otherwise interact with program participants and other attendees during and between sessions
Your $25 registration fee grants you access to the Discord server and recordings of all program items for six full months following the convention. After that time is up, most recordings will be made public, but some may be taken down. Even if you can't be at Readercon on August 13–15, we encourage you to buy a membership and enjoy watching and discussing our panels, talks, and readings all the way through February 2022.
Every member must have their own account here on this website, and their own Discord login. Therefore, you can only buy one membership at a time this year. To buy multiple memberships, follow this process multiple times.
Discord is a chat and conferencing system. Please create a free Discord account before registering for Readercon. Discord will send you a confirmation email to complete account setup.
Click Register for Readercon 31 below to:
- Create an account here on Readercon's website
- Pay for your membership
- If you're a volunteer, a program participant, or someone else who is receiving comped (free) membership this year, you do not need to pay. We will send you a unique code that you can redeem for a free membership. Please do not register until you receive that code.
After you have paid:
- Copy the Discord Access Token for Registration in your order confirmation email (check your spam folder).
- Go to Readercon 31's Discord server.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Paste the Discord Access Token into the #registration channel.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have problems with any aspect of our registration system.